Google monetization

           Google cuts down its fees from its developers , till now Google use to collect 30% from the total a developer earns from his apps published on Google Play. But from now onwards according to recent statement announced by Google itself that only 15% of the revenue will be collected from the developers total earnings for the first million dollar earning . Which makes the developers 15% releif from the cut down . Which is certainly a very good move , but not the same case with the you-tube creators . It was stated earlier this month to increase the cutdown to 30% of the total earnings from the creator and this cutdown is specifically for the Indian content creators and not applied to other countries . And the reason behind is not anything clear by Google .